MBA education in the Southern States of India is gaining new benchmarks. Government initiatives, public/private partnerships in educational sector have been scaling recently, equipping the students with requisite management skills for fostering their career growth.
With all the cultural twist in the south Indian states, there has been a dramatic rise of MBA colleges in the past few years. From being known to be a mainstay for engineering education, South India is now also known as home to a large number of management institutions. The rise has been remarkable and many aspirants comfortably move to South to complete their Masters in Management.
The past few decades have witnessed an extraordinary rise in MBA institutes. A lot of this demand has also increased from the fact that an MBA degree and an engineering graduation have been making good careers. This obsession in the Southern parts of India is mostly fed by engineers. Many engineering graduates choose to do MBA as their career building step for the best deals in terms of placements.
States like Telangana, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry have performed well when compared to the other states with respect to higher education. After Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin and other parts in southern India have emerged as new IT hubs, increasing employability. Career readiness in this region has also increased for MBA graduates.
As the start-up culture prevails, and the venture capitalists show more interest in new businesses and start-ups; there is rise of unthinkable employment opportunities. The metropolitan city, Chennai has always been a virtuous place for better job prospects, consequently there is a great improvement in the outlook of MBA aspirants towards Top B-schools of South India.
Being the new league of management schools, these Business Schools are known for modern curriculum, rational balance of theoretical and practical experiences along with impressive placements.
If you have been looking for MBA colleges in South India, here is a list of some of the leading management colleges.
MBA Colleges In South Zone
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Management,Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management ,Kozhikode
- WOXSEN School of Business, Hyderabad
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
- T.A.PAI Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- IFIM Business School/Jagdish Sheth School of Management, Bengaluru
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Hyderabad
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
- VIT Business School, Vellore
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Bharath Institute of Higher Education And Research (BIHER), Chennai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad
- Dr. MGR Educational And Research Institute, Chennai
- AIMS Institute, Bengaluru
- SDM Institute For Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysuru
- Manipal Institute of Management/ Manipal University, Manipal
- Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education And Research (MAHER), Chennai
- ABBS School of Management, Bengaluru
- REVA University (School of Management Studies), Bengaluru
- PES University, Bengaluru
- Justice KS Hegde Institute of Management, NITTE/Udupi
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- RV Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering (Dept. of Management), Mysuru
- Xavier Institute of Management & Enterpreneurship (XIME), Bengaluru
- GIBS Business School, Bengaluru
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli
- CMR Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru
- SCMS Cochin School of Business, Kochi
- CHRIST University, Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- SDM PG Centre For Management Studies And Research, Mangaluru
- Global Business School And Research Centre, Bengaluru
- Rajagiri Centre For Business Studies, Kochi
- MYRA School of Business, Mysuru
- Presidency University, Bengaluru
- Dayananda Sagar University (School of Commerce & Management), Bengaluru
- KLE Technological University (School of Management Studies And Research), Hubli
- Indus Business Academy, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- KLS Institute of Management Education And Research, Belgaum
- JSS Centre For Management Studies, Mysuru
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru
- Gitam School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Hyderabad
- Hindustan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Anna University, Chennai
- International School of Management Excellence (ISME), Bengaluru
- Hindustan College of Arts And Science (Department of Management Studies), Coimbatore
- Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University (K L College of Engineering), Vaddeswaram
- Alliance University, Bengaluru
- Institute of Public Enterpris, Hyderabad
- University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Thirupparankundram
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam
- SRM University, Chennai
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore
- DC School of Management and Technology, Pullikkanam
The admissions to these B-Schools are based on the candidates’ scorecards from NMAT, CAT, CMAT, and MAT tests etc. and either entrance tests. The above list of Business schools are best with respect to catering to the students’ educational needs in the contemporary setting. They are assisting in rendering quality education by giving a course to their brilliant minds.
- How To Select Non-IIM Colleges After CAT
- IIM Common Asmission Process (CAP)
- IIM Waitlist Movement: Meaning and Past Trends
- IIM Seats and Fees
- Admission in IIMs without CAT
- What if your CAT Score is low?
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- How An MBA Should Prepare For An Interview?