IIFT Cut Offs 2021IIFT 2022 - The Complete Guide
IIFT Cut Offs 2021
On the basis of written test, cutoffs will be declared and a merit list for the second round will be in print online. The list of selected candidates will appear on the official website of IIFT. The expected IIFT 2021 cut offs may lie between 115-120 marks out of total 300 but the short listing depends upon sectional cut offs too. A candidate must clear the sectional cut offs also, to be qualified for next rounds.
Including all IIFT campuses, the seats available for MBA- IB are 420. Delhi campus has the highest cut offs and it keeps on varying year after year. It is based on the difficulty level of the exam.
Expected cut off 2021- section wise. These are based on previous years’ cut off analysis.
Steps to Check Cut Off
- Visit IIFT website.
- Click on ‘Important Links’ at left side of homepage.
- Click on cut-off marks
- Enter your login credentials on the new page
- Cut-off marks will appear on the new page of the website
- Save and take a print
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2021
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?