Strategically located at Balewadi, Pune, MIMA is an institute established in 2005 by MITCON Foundation associated with MITCON Consultancy and Engineering Services Ltd. an acclaimed consulting organization since 1982.
We take immense pride in our devoted and enthusiastic faculty who lend MIMA a rich blend of industrial as well as academic experience and knowledge.
MIMA’s primary objective is to mould young professional managers keeping in mind the dynamics of modern business and challenges of highly competitive global economic environment.
MIMA strives to respond to the demands of the dynamic and vibrant industrial scenario. MIMA is committed to create unparalleled professionals reaching out to conquer the zenith. Knowledge, Wisdom, Leadership & Character are the cornerstones of MIMA’s ethos.
MIMA has a dedicated team of professionals running its placement cell, exploiting the best opportunities in industries and businesses for its students. Over past one and half decades, we have hosted various renowned corporates at our campus for interviews and students’ recruitment.
PGDM (2 years)
- No. of Courses
1 Course (180 Seats)
- Total Fees
- Highest Salary
₹ 14 LPA
- Average Salary
₹ 6.50 LPA
- 5/7 day’s residential certification program in IIM Indore
- Workshops for foreign languages like German, French, and Korean
- Personality development program on finishing school
- Excel training classes.
- Communication classes.
- Workshops for digital marketing, banking and finance, share trading’s
- Certification program in data science.
- Students have a option to choose between Data Science and IIM Certification program
- Candidate can apply online through the website of MIMA Institute of Management : www.mima.edu.in.
- Candidate may procure prospectus directly from MIMA Institute of Management, Balewadi, Pune by paying an amount of Rs. 1,000/- in cash or by DD or by online mode of payment.
- Download the application form from the website and send the same duly filled in along with a DD of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of ‘MITCON Institute of Management’, payble at ‘Pune’ or by online mode of payment.
Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates with minimum 50% marks in graduation (45% for reserved categories) from any recognized university and with a valid score in national level entrance tests CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT and CET-MAH-MBA/MMS (conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State) are eligible to apply (all tests shall be treated at par) enabling the candidate to appear for Selection Process directly
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination upto June, 2022 can also apply. Such candidates whose final year degree result is not declared at the time of admission will be admitted provisionally after submitting the bonafide certificate from the Head of the Institute stating that he/she is a regular student. The admission of such a candidate will be confirmed only if he/she provides a proof of passing final year degree examination with minimum 50% marks by 31st August, 2022.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree viz. B.Com, BBA, B.A, B.Sc, BCA, BCS, B.E, B.Tech & others.
**The same will be mentioned in the call letter. In case the student does not pay this amount, admission will get canceled and the seat shall be passed to the next candidate in waiting.