Towards the Western parts of India, Mumbai is the most significant city, which is also called the financial capital of India. Mumbai alone has at least 3 of the top ranked MBA colleges of India viz. SPJIMR, NMIMS School of Business Management and JBIMS - Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies. They have constantly held their leadership in rankings for many years together. The West Zone houses, Indian Institute of Management -Ahmedabad, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management -Pune, Indian Institute of Management -Indore.
There is a sizeable section of urban population inhabitant in this highly industrialized part of the country. The main states of the Western region are Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Goa; and they have a significant focus on quality education, as students from different parts of India, prefer to come and settle around this region for its employability advantages.
Courses: PGDMFees: 7.95 LLoc:-Pune Exams: CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/
MITCON Institute of Management (MIMA)
Courses: PGDMFees: 6.10 LLoc:-Pune Exams: CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/
Genesis Business School
Courses: MBAFees: 4.75 LLoc:-Pune Exams:CAT, CMAT or MHCET
Shanti Business School
Courses: PGDMFees: 3.25LLoc:-Ahmedabad Exams: CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT
Courses: MBA, PGDMFees: 4.95 LLoc:-Pune Exams:CMAT/ MAT/ MHCET / ATMA & AMMI
Being located in the most commercially viable region of India, the management colleges of the region, consistently record the changing settings in the management field and come up with many new initiatives. IIM-Ahmedabad, the apex B Schools of the West Zone, adopts the state-of-art teaching techniques and steps for developing a management education system that is oriented for the industry. And the rest of the management institutes follow the lead to hold the technical standards in learning and placements.
The faculty is outstanding, live projects, active curriculum, collaboration, communication with industry experts give the students a hands-on experience to deliver their best, attracting the top corporates during hiring.
Other than IIM Ahmedabad, Western India is the address to many other B-schools of repute. Therefore, here is listing down a few MBA colleges in Western India, so that you could make an informed choice for your management career and goals.
MBA Colleges In West Zone
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Prince L.N Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nasik
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad
- Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur
- Indus Business School, Pune
- MIT School of Business, Pune
- National Insurance Academy, Pune
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Universal Business School, Raigad
- International School of Business and Media, Pune
- Dr. V.N Bedekar Institute of Management Studies, Thane
- Mukesh Patel Institute of Technology, Management and Engineering, Mumbai
- ICFAI University, Mumbai
- MET Schools of Management, Mumbai
- Adani Institute of Infrastructure,Ahmedabad
A plethora of B-schools has cropped up in the last few years. Since there may be vested interests playing; and different facts, figures share advice that are poles apart. Therefore, the applicants need to be careful when selecting an MBA college. Adhere to these parameters, to help you find the right college:
- Placement Record
- Reputation of the College
- College Accreditation
- Career Plans
- Right Course
MBA costs a lot in terms of time and money, hence reflect upon the above parameters to be in a right place. Pursuing an MBA has a promising future and the right choice gets you additionally acquainted with the enterprise standards.
- How To Select Non-IIM Colleges After CAT
- IIM Common Asmission Process (CAP)
- IIM Waitlist Movement: Meaning and Past Trends
- IIM Seats and Fees
- Admission in IIMs without CAT
- What if your CAT Score is low?
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- How An MBA Should Prepare For An Interview?