About SNAP ExamSNAP – The Complete Guide
What is SNAP Test?
SNAP is a compulsory entrance exam for admission to 16 Institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University, Pune. It stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test and is taken for entrance for MBA course of SIU. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, which is ranked in Top 20 Management Institutes list published by the MHRD-NIRF in 2019, is one of the top MBA colleges which accepts SNAP scores.
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2021
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?