About XAT ExamXAT 2023 - The Complete Guide
XAT Exam - 2023
XAT Exam or Xavier Aptitude Test Exam is a national-level management entrance exam conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur for admission to MBA/PGDM programmes. Apart from XLRI and XAMI members, many B-schools accept XAT scores for admission in their post-graduate management programmes.
The XAT exam is conducted in online mode at various test centres across India. The question paper consists of 100 questions MCQs from Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and General Knowledge.
XAT 2023 - Important Updates
- XAT 2023 registration has been started and the registration window will remain open till November 30, 2022 (5:00 PM).
- The form correction window for XAT 2023 will be open from 05 December 2022.
- Candidate can download their admit card for the XAT exam from 20 December 2022.
- The XAT exam is scheduled for 08 January 2023 and the result will be announced on 31 January 2023.
- Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bhagalpur, Prestige University, Indore and Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad is the latest associate added for XAT 2023.
- 160+ business schools will allocate admission to management courses via XAT exam results.
- XAT registration fee is 2000/- INR.
XAT Exam Pattern has been updated. Earlier XAT exam consisted of five sections but now four will be there in 2023. Since there are some major changes that occurred in the pattern of the exam all the aspirants are advised to understand the exam pattern before they fill XAT application form.
Following are the major updates in XAT Exam Pattern:
- Total number of sections is 4(four).
- Total number of questions were increased from 100 to 101.
- Time duration has been increased from 3 hours to 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- Essay writing section has been restored.
- All question will be in MCQ Pattern
- Correct answer will reward one mark and One fourth negative marking scheme for each wrong answer
- For question remained unanswered.10 marks will be deducted.
- The GK section is not counted in the overall percentile.
XAT Exam 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
- A student with a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college is eligible for appearing in XAT 2023.
- Like other MBA entrances, there is no age restriction for this exam.
- Final year Apperainf students can also apply for the XAT exam.
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2022
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?