NMAT SyllabusNMAT 2021 - The Complete Guide
NMAT Exam Syllabus 2021: Composition
NMAT Syllabus is divided into three major sections. The number of questions in each section of NMAT are different. The questions are of MCQ type and requires to be tried within the allotted time limit.
The overall composition of the NMAT 2021 syllabus covers major topics in each of the three sections:
NMAT Syllabus for Language Skills
Time limit marks: 28 Minutes
The Language skill section in NMAT Syllabus covers the topics to test Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability and English Language Skills. The Language Skills section will test on the following major topics in three broad segments:
The question types that you can anticipate in the NMAT exam:
NMAT Syllabus for Vocabulary
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
NMAT Syllabus for Grammar
- Identify the Error
- Choose the Correct Preposition
NMAT Syllabus for Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Syllabus for NMAT exam on Language Skills is accurately described. There will be 32 questions in the Language Skills section on the NMAT. Candidateswill be required to attempt this section in 22 minutes.
- Language Skills syllabus for NMAT will have questions on three areas of English: vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension.
NMAT Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
Time limit marks: 40 Minutes
Questions included in the NMAT Syllabus for this section are based on Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Critical Reasoning, Series completion. NMAT 2021 Syllabus on Logical Reasoning is devised to assesscandidate’scapability to figure out and integrate the information given in the question.
The questions based on NMAT Syllabus topics in this section. Candidates will be asked to draw inferences from the statements, choose between strong and weak arguments, identify assumptions implicit within innocent-looking statements and even arrive at decisions in light of the given information.
The Logical Reasoning section on the NMAT by GMAC Exam tests you on the two broad areas of reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
Syllabus for NMAT: Verbal Reasoning
Verbal Reasoning includes the following topics:
- Statement and Argument Questions
- Statement and Assumption Questions
- Statement and Inference Questions
- Decision making and Course of Action
- Critical Reasoning
Syllabus for NMAT: Analytical Reasoning
Analytical Reasoning syllabus for NMAT contains following major topics:
- Linear and Circular Arrangements
- Blood Relation Questions
- Coding Questions
- Series Questions
- Direction Questions
- Alphabet Test Questions
- Input Output questions
- Matrix Type Questions
- Symbol Based Questions
- Other Reasoning Questions
- The NMAT syllabus for this section can be covered with regular practice. There will be 36 questions in the Logical Reasoning section on the NMAT exam. You need to attempt them in 40 minutes.
- You need to cover the NMAT Syllabus on two areas of Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning.
NMAT Syllabus for Quantitative Skills
Time limit marks: 52 Minutes
NMAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Quantitative Skills covers all the topics on Mathematics. The quant questions as per the NMAT 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern will not be exceedingly difficult in the upcoming exam.
The Quantitative skills section contains questions not only on Quant but also on Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
The questions can be time consuming if not exceedingly difficult. Number system, PnC, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry are the prominent topics covered in the NMAT by GMAC syllabus in this section.
The Quantitative Skills section in NMAT covers the following topics:
NMAT by GMAC 2021 Syllabus: Arithmetic
- Time & Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Other Questions on Arithmetic
NMAT by GMAC 2021 Syllabus: Algebra
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equation
- Absolute Value
- Other questions on Algebra
NMAT by GMAC 2021 Syllabus: Geometry & Mensuration
- Circles-radius, circumference, diameter, chord, Arc, Tangent etc
- Square & Rectangles
- Pythagoras Theorem
- Base Angle Theorem
- Longest Side Theorem
- 3 Dimensional Figures
NMAT by GMAC 2021 Syllabus: Modern Math
- Venn Diagrams
- Permutation & Combination
- Coordinate Geometry
- Set Theory
- Progression-Arithmetic, Geometric, Harmonic, Relationship
NMAT by GMAC 2021 Syllabus: Data Interpretation
- Line Graphs
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
How to Cover Complete NMAT Syllabus
To prepare for NMAT, it would be best if you go through the syllabus completely and memorize it. NMAT syllabus is subject to change every year. Another way is to attempt previous years question papers and take mock tests. Go through the preparatory books which are available in the market. You can also join some classes that helps you prepare well for the exam.
- Remember: NMAT preparation incomplete without NMAT Syllabus
NMAT preparation is incomplete without acknowledging the syllabus in the beginning. It would be tricky to proceed with NMAT preparationunless you know the NMAT exam syllabus.
If you go through the NMAT exam syllabus, it will help you to decide
- When to begin?
- How to prepare for NMAT?
- What important topics should be covered.
Important Points about NMAT Exam Syllabus
- NMAT exam syllabus is based on the specified guidelines and current structure of NMAT exam.
- NMAT Exam Syllabus does not come with any boundaries.
- NMAT 2021 exam syllabus is mostly based on the recent changes.
- NMAT Exam Syllabus covers all the major topics.
The syllabus is available online to download
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2021
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?