IIFT Exam EligibilityIIFT 2022 - The Complete Guide
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have a recognized Bachelor's degree of 3 years' duration with minimum 50% marks. Candidates from SC, ST and PWD category must have a minimum of 45%.
- Final year students can also apply, but they need to tender proof of requisite qualification later.
- No age limit is set for examinees
IIFT Exam Pattern
IIFT has a very different marking scheme compared to other entrance exams. The total number of questions varies in IIFT exam from year to year. The sections are divided into sub-sections. Understanding the pattern of exam will help candidates plan a winning strategy and perform better in exam.
More about IIFT exam pattern
Conducting Body - National Testing Agency (NTA)
Exam Mode - Computer based Online Exam
Exam Duration - 120 minutes
Question Type - MCQ
Marks - 3 marks for right answers in Section 1, 2 and 3 and 1.5 marks for section 4
Total Marks - 300
Negative Marking -1/3 Marks for wrong answers
Number of Questions - Variable
Sectional Time Limit - None
Go through the table and allocate your time during exam as per the weightage of each question. Although IIFT has no specified syllabus but the sections of the exam are divided into: English Usage/Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge.
Keep a few things in mind while taking the exam to achieve an effective score:
- Examinee needs to clear each section of the exam to pass the exam. Give equal efforts to all the 4 sections.
- Divide your time efficiently between each question as there is differential marking scheme.
- Have a thorough concept familiarity, practice on test taking strategies, develop application orientation.
- Attempt at least 11-5 questions from Quantitative Aptitude, 12 -16 in Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. In general awareness section attempt a minimum of 4-8 questions. For comprehension and verbal ability answer 23 to 28 questions.
- Sharpen your reading skills and subjects on English language.
- GK sections have very low cut-offs, so you can answer lesser number of questions from this section.
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2021
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?