Indus Business Academy (IBA) was established in 2001 with single programme focus in mind – Post Graduate Management Programmes. The campus of IBA is built over 8.5 acre of land with modern facilities. It is located in Bengaluru. IBA is internationally accredited by IACBE, USA (Recognized by CHEA, USA). It is one among the only 58 out of more than 5000 colleges in India to receive international accreditation by IACBE. In addition to this, IBA is approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA. IBA PGDM programme granted MBA status by AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
IBA has scholastic association and international linkage with various renowned institutes and universities, including Zurich University of Applied Science, Switzerland; Griffith University, Queensland, Australia; Stockholm University, Sweden; among others.
PGDM (2 years)
- No. of Courses
1 Course (240 Seats)
CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT
- Total Fees
₹ 8.60 L
- Highest Salary
₹ 13.67 LPA
- Average Salary
₹ 7.02 LPA
- Chosen as one among the Top Education Brands 2020 (under Category – Excellence and Innovation in Management) at the BW Education Leadership Summit 2020
- IBA ranked 23rd All India by ‘Competition Success Review’ (CSR) B-School Survey 2021.
- IBA ranked 30th Top Private MBA Institutions by The Week B-School Survey 2021.
- IBA ranked 33rd Top Private MBA Institutions by Outlook India B-School Survey 2021
- IBA organizes various workshops, seminars and industrial visits regularly for their students as well as faculty
- IBA offers Scholarships & Awards worth INR 5.54 crores for meritorious students
- IBA is associated with several national and international institutes and universities to give its students the overall exposure
Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Online Application Form.
- The IBA Bangalore Admission Criteria 2021 is a two-step process involving the Shortlisting criteria based on entrance exam score & the academic background and the Final admission selection Criteria based on other key components apart from entrance exam score like SOP, work experience, extra-curricular activities and Interview performance.
- IBA considers the overall performance of an aspirant like marks in 10th, 12th and Bachelor Degree, whether aspiring students has interests like sport, dance and other extra-curricular activities, etc. Personal Interview plays an important role in selection process and aspirants are advised to prepare well for the Personal Interviews.