MAT Exam EligibilityMAT 2021 - The Complete Guide
- The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree.
- A final year student in any undergraduate can also appear provisionally.
- There is no age restriction.
- Valid email address and phone number is required for verification and for further communications and/or notifications.
- There is no minimum bar or weightage for graduation or in 10th or 10+2.
- Candidates need to present the final year marksheet in order to take admission in any of the recognized institutions.
After result declaration aspirants can apply to any of the institutions who accept the MAT entrance exam. Candidates should note that institutions may have different processes to select candidates for their program. Candidates need to clear the selection process in order to take admission. Participating institutes can take all the three or any two rounds
Possible Documents Required for further verification.
- MAT Scorecard, MAT Admit Card and MAT Rank letter.
- 10, 12 and Graduation marksheet
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- 5-10 Passport size photographs
- Character Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Attested Document.