GMAT Exam EligibilityGMAT – The Complete Guide
This Exam is broadly taken by mba aspirants who wish to study abroad. This exam is primarily designed to test Verbal Skills, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Analytical Writing Assessment. There is a huge list of colleges abroad who accept admission of GMAT students. There are around 3lakh test takers in India who attempt for GMAT.
Below are the points to be considered for:
- The candidate must be 18 years of age or above (if the candidate is between 13 and 17yrs old then he/she needs a written permission from a parent or legal guardian.)
- There is no upper age limit of the candidate.
- Candidates who want to enrol for an MBA programme should have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates cannot take the exam more than 5 times within a rolling 12 months period. Candidates need to wait for 16 days to appear in the exam again.
- Each candidate has 8 attempts in total to appear in GMAC.