About CMAT ExamCMAT - The Complete Guide
What is CMAT?
CMAT or the Common Management Admission Test is a national level aptitude test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). CMAT is conducted for admission to MBA/PGDM courses in B-schools across India. The exam is conducted in online mode and the duration of the exam is three hours the CMAT question paper consists of 100 questions from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. CMAT accepted by all colleges approved by AICTE for admissions in MBA/PGDM.
CMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The Medium of question paper will be in english only
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- Candidate will get 04(four) marks for each correct response.
- For each incorrect response 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option showing on the screen.
- However, after the process of challenges of the key, if more than one option is found to be correct then the multiple correct options will be given the four marks (+4). Any incorrect option marked will be given the minus one mark (-1). Un-answered/Unattempt will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
CMAT 2023 Registration
Registration for CMAT Exam 2023 has not started yet. Visit the page to know more about CMAT 2022 exam date CMAT Exam Date
FAQs Regarding CMAT Exam 2022
Que. What is CMAT Exam Given for? Ans. CMAT is a computer-based online aptitude exam conducted by NTA. CMAT scores is accepted by all AICTE approved colleges in India for admission in MBA/PGDM courses.
Que. What is CMAT Eligibility? Ans. Any final year student who is an Indian citizen is eligible to give the CMAT exam. Read more about the CMAT eligibility.
Que. What is the CMAT Exam Date? Ans. The date for CMAT Exam 2022 is 09 April (03:00 P.M. to 06:00 P.M.).
Que. Is CMAT Compulsory for MBA? Ans. NO, CMAT is not compulsory for MBA Admission. But if you are looking to take admission in AICTE approved colleges then you need give the CMAT exam for admission in Management courses.
Que. Which college accepts CMAT scores? Ans. More than 1300 top MBA/PGDM colleges in India accept the CMAT score for admission in MBA/PGDM courses. Some of them are Taxila Business School , Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, IMT Nagpur, and many more. Check out the list of top MBA colleges accepting CMAT Score.