About NMAT ExamNMAT 2021 – The Complete Guide
What is NMAT?
NMAT is a national level computer-based MBA entrance test vital for MBA admission in Top MBA colleges like NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai (PGMPW), ISB, VIT Vellore andother MBA colleges in India. Conducted by GMAC, the NMAT 2021 dates for NMAT registration are from Aug 03 to November 10 and NMAT exam is planned from October 14, 2021 to December 27, 2021.
NMAT 2021 exam syllabus for the exam has been revised for NMAT 2021 exam structure. To be wellequipped for NMAT, it is crucial to follow the amended NMAT syllabus 2021.
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2021
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?