I Business Institute (IBI), Greater Noida was established in the year 2008 to provide value based management education to young minds and help them be successful leaders for tomorrow. The B-School was set by a group of renowned management professionals to offer the PGDM course in Noida at an affordable cost. The PGDM course at IBI, Greater Noida is at par with international standards of management education so that the students gain maximum global exposure. The course is designed by experienced faculty and strategy makers of the industry. The duration of the full-time PGDM programme at IBI is of 2 years and it offers dual specialisation in various streams such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, International Business, Information Technology and Business Analytics. It is build to make students understand the social, economic, political, technological, and ecological environment of modern society and its characteristic values.
PGDM (2 years)
- No. of Courses
1 Course (180 Seats)
- Total Fees
3.95 L (Annually)
- Study Mode
- Highest Salary
₹ 17 LPA
- Session Commencement
- Regional Zonal Centre of E-Cell, IIM Calcutta in association with MakeIntern, Delhi NCR.
- Collaboration with AUAP (Association of Universities of Asia and Pacific)
- Collaboration with IFRA (International Financial Research Analyst) Canada.
- ‘Campus to Corporate’ programme by MakeIntern in association with E-Cell, IIM Calcutta.
- Eminent faculty from IIMs, XLRI, IITs, Symbiosis, Great Lakes, and top corporates.
Application Process The Information Brochure and Application Form may be obtained by the following means:
- From IBI, Greater Noida on payment of Rs. 1100/- in cash.
- By post, against a demand draft of Rs. 1100/- drawn in favour of “I Business Institute” and payable at Greater Noida.
- Online, form can be filled by visiting our website and paying Rs. 1100/- through net banking/ debit card/credit card.
Eligibility for Admission
- The candidate must have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared as deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2022 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2022; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- Satisfying the above eligibility criteria is a necessary condition but not a sufficient one for an application to be considered by IBI. The institute reserves the right to set a minimum cut-off score in respect of any of the entrance exams mentioned above.
- Shortlisted candidates would have to appear for IBI’s Admission Selection Process. IBI would not be reimbursing the cost of travel, boarding and lodging for any of the candidate for the purpose of appearing for the admission test or for the personal interview.
- Final Selection of the candidate is based on Academic Score + Competitive exam Score + Written Ability Test + PI Score.
**The same will be mentioned in the call letter. In case the student does not pay this amount, admission will get canceled and the seat shall be passed to the next candidate in waiting.