About ATMA ExamATMA – The Complete Guide
What is ATMA Exam?
AIMS Test for Management Admissions or ATMA is a national-level exam conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA and PGDBA courses.
The exam is organized four times a year. More than 500 management institutes across India accept ATMA scores for admission to their management programmes. The test intends to evaluate the aptitude of candidates which is required for higher management studies.
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2021
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?