CAT SyllabusCAT - The Complete Guide
Updated CAT Syllabus 2022
CAT 2022 - The Complete Composition
CAT 2022 will be conducted on November 27, 2022 (Sunday) in three sessions.
Based on the CAT pattern 2021 we expect the same pattern of questions although CAT website is silent on that.
The following will be the pattern of CAT 2022
- The duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
- Section I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Section II: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Section III: Quantitative Ability
- Candidates will be allotted exactly 40 minutes for answering questions in each section and they will not be allowed to switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section.
- Tutorials to understand the format of the test will be available on the CAT website.Candidates are advised to work on the tutorials available on the CAT website well in advance.
CAT 2021 - The Complete Composition
CAT 2022 Exam pattern and duration
The minimum qualification for appearing in CAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree. A final year student in any undergraduate can also appear provisionally.
CAT Exam Requirement
FAQ CAT 2022 Syllabus, Exam pattern
Questions: What is the CAT 2022 syllabus?
Answer: CAT syllabus 2022 is divided into 3 parts : VARC (Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension),DILR (Data Interpretation& Logical Reasoning)and QA (Quantitative Ability).
Questions: Is the CAT Exam is tough ?
Answer: CAT exam is considered one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Every year more than 2,00,000 candidates appear in the exam and fight for the seats of top mba colleges in India. CAT exam diffculty level is moderate to high.
Questions: What is the time duration of CAT exam?
Answer: The total time duration of the CAT Exam is 120 minutes. Each section in the exam is about 40 minutes and extra time of 40 minutes will be provided to the PwD candidates only.
Questions: What is the marking scheme for CAT 2022?
Answer: CAT exam will consist of 66 questions this year and the total marks for the CAT 2022 exam will be 198. For every right answer, 3 marks will be rewarded to the candidate and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer. No provision for deduction in case of an empty answer. On the basis of that marking scheme, the CAT result will be going to declare.
Questions: What is best way to prepare for CAT Exam?
Answer: CAT preparation Strategies require solving the CAT mock test, CAT previous year's papers, and making a daily routine of studies. The candidate needs to be focused on his goal.