IIFT RegistrationIIFT 2023 - The Complete Guide
IIFT Application Form 2023
With IIFT 2023 Application form, you can apply for both IIFT 2023 exam and IIFT Business School.
- Application form was released on 30th September 2022 and the last date of submission was on 14th November 2022. Candidates need not apply for IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata or IIFT Kakinada separately.
- Application submission was available only in online mode. No offline submission was allowed.
- The option to change the centre could be availed by paying an extra fee.
- Mode of Payment for application fee could be done through Credit/Debit/Net Banking/UPI/PayTM
- Last date for payment of application fee is 14th November 2022, 11:50 PM.
Details of The Application Fee for IIFT 2023 below:
To make corrections in the IIFT application form:
- Visit the official website and login with your credentials.
- Select “Correction in Application Form” tab
- Check on the “I agree” tab and proceed
- Look for the error and make the corrections
- Now click on “Submit” tab and then click the submit button
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2021
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?