IBSAT Exam EligibilityIBSAT - The Complete Guide
There are few basic requirements to be eligible for IBSAT 2022 exam and additional IBSAT 2021 selection process are:
- Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% of marks or an equivalent CGPA. Those in final year of graduation can also apply.
- As per the AICTE regulations, candidates must a have a minimum of 15 year (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) of education including graduation.
- The candidate's medium of education must be English, else should submit IELTS/NELT/TOEFL exam on or before May 31, 2022.
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- MBA Fees in India: Know the course fees of Top MBA Colleges
- 20+ Group Discussion (GD) Topics 2021
- Top MBA Entrance Exam in India
- What Are The Career Options After MBA or PGDM?
- MBA VS PGDM
- How To Select The Top MBA College?