Higher education in management improves the chances of getting better job options. Management course augments and reinforces the development of organizational skills, business acumen and leadership skills, which are very necessary for working in a corporate environment. Thus, management education is an expensive course with an average fee ranging from Rs 8 lakhs to 15 lakhs.
A Government’s MBA program is conversely not much costly and does not dig a hole into your pockets. These colleges are financially supported by the Governments. As a matter of fact, these colleges with low fee structures also stand at par with the high charging Private MBA colleges in many ways.
List of Government MBA Colleges in Jaipur
Here is a list of ‘Govt. Colleges for MBA in Jaipur‘
#1 Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
- Fees: Rs. 2.25 Lakhs
- Highest Placement 2021: Rs. 43 LPA
- Distance From Railway Station: 8.7 Kms
- Distance From Bus Stand: 9.7 Kms
- Distance From Airport: 6.3 Kms
#2 University of Rajasthan
- Fees: Rs. 3,280/-
- Highest Placement 2021: NA
- Distance From Railway Station: 6.1 Kms
- Distance From Bus Stand: 6.9 Kms
- Distance From Airport: 8.3 Kms