ATMA Exam EligibilityATMA - The Complete Guide
- Candidates planning to give ATMA exam should be a citizen of India.
- Any graduate with a minimum of 50% cumulative or equivalent CGPA, from a recognised university, is eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can apply tentatively.
- There is no age limit.
- No work experience required.
Top Colleges Accepting ATMA exam scores
ATMA scores are accepted in more than 500 colleges. Below is a list of few colleges that accept ATMA exam scores in India.
- Manipal University
- Taxila Business School, Jaipur
- International School of Management and Research, Pune
- ISBR Business School, Bangalore
- New Delhi Institute of Management, Delhi