About CMAT ExamCMAT - The Complete Guide
What is CMAT
CMAT or the Common Management Admission Test is an aptitude test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBA/PGDM courses in B-schools across India. The exam is conducted in online mode and the duration of the exam is three hours and the CMAT question paper consists of 100 questions from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
Official Notification Form National Testing Agency
Medium of question paper will be in english only
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- Candidate will get 04(four) marks for each correct response.
- For each incorrect response 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option showing on the screen.
- However, after the process of challenges of the key, if more than one option is found to be correct then the multiple correct options will be given the four marks (+4). Any incorrect option marked will be given the minus one mark (-1). Un-answered/Unattempted will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
CMAT registration has started on 23 December and the exam is conducted on 31st March 2021. Last date to apply for CMAT 2021 is January 30.