Financial Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Budget and here are some key highlights.
- 100 PM Gati Shakti Cargo Terminals will be developed during the next 3 yrs.
- 400 new generation Vande Bharat trains with better efficiency to be brought in during the next 3 years.
- Expressways to be
- Public issues of LIC will be released shortly.
- 5G spectrum auction to be conducted in 2022.
- Digital Rupee to be issued using blockchain and other technologies.
- Implementation of Ken Betwa Link Project benefitting 9.1 lakh hectare farmland, providing drinking water to 62 lakh people and generating 130MW power.
- One class One TV channel program to be expanded to 200 TV channels
- Two lakh Anganwadis to be upgraded to Saksham Anganwadis
- Digital Banking by Post Offices: 100% of post offices to come on the core banking system
and many more…
Ministry wise Allocations of Budget 2022
|Ministries of Indian Government
|Ministry of Communication
|Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’Welfare
|Ministry of Rural Development
|Ministry of Railways
|Ministry of Home Affairs
|Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
|Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food
and Public Distribution
|Ministry of Defence