ISB - Case Study Contest
Knowledge Partner: MBAROIIntra College Case Study Contest
About The Contest
This contest is for all ISB students. This contest is a case study round where students have to submit the case study solution within the given period of time. After the defined time the upload link will be disabled.
Registration Closing - 15th August 2022 09:00 AM
Round 1 Case Study Submission Deadline - 19th August 2022, 9:00 AM
Round 1 Shortlist Announcement - 19th August 2022, 08:00 PM
Podium Finish Rewards (each campus)
- Winners - INR 40000/-
- First Runners Up - INR 25000/-
- Second Runners Up - INR 10000/-
Case Study Rules and Regulations
- A team should contain 2 or 3 members from the same campus (Hyderabad/Mohali).
- The presentation should be in the form of PDF as TeamName_AnalyticsConclave2022 with a maximum of 5 slides (excluding cover page/ Appendix). Upload your case study.
- The submission will be judged on the following parameters: Understanding the problem statement, Quality of Solution, Coherence of Idea and Presentation Aesthetics.
- Top 5 teams from each campus will be shortlisted to present on the day of Analytics Conclave (20th August at Mohali and 21st August at Hyderabad).
Considerations and Guidelines:
- Lisa is a very senior executive, has a keen eye for detail, likes to see quality insights, presented, and storyboarded in a well-structured format.
- Your response must be in the form of a short presentation [10 mins presentation time] with supporting material in spreadsheets, other visualization tools as needed.
- In your presentation use the results of the analysis in designing a simple, but effective strategy to achieve the goal of CRM director.
- Present snippets of the analytics you performed with the data (We will be interested in the quality of insights you have to provide)
- Please make smart assumptions as needed basis the data findings and call out such assumptions.
- Feel free to use any open-source analytics tools, which can help you with data analysis and build better analytical insights.