XAT Important DatesXAT 2022 - The Complete Guide
Important Dates for XAT 2022
XAT Registration Without Late Fees (indian citizen): 1800
XAT Registration With Late Fees (indian citizen): 2100
Fees for NRI/Foreign Candidates through GMAT: 5000
- XAT 2022 Registration Starts: August 10, 2021
- XAT 2022 Registration End: November 30, 2021
- Admit card download: Dec 20, 2021 onwards
- XAT Exam Date: Jan 02, 2022, Sunday
- XAT Timing : 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Mode of Examination: Online
Successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their registered Email ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Note:- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful. There is a facility to download/print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.