North India’s covers some of the Best B-Schools in India. IIMs, IIT, IIFT, FMS, MDI, IMT, BIMTECH, JGBS, IMS, and many such reputed institutes of repute are positioned in the Northern parts of India. These are few of the very highly regarded B-Schools of India, both by the management experts and recruiters.
Having consolidated some of the important cities of the country that are economically competent and resourceful, north of India promises to solve the challenge of solving employability for thousands of students. The MBA graduates receive job offers with less difficulties in these cities, through campus interviews and bigger institutions. The salary range also is greater to convince young aspirants. This makes an MBA from Northern India, that a business degree at a perfect recipe for a high paying management career.
North Indian B-Schools offer excellent learning experience and high placements when compared to other parts of India. With Delhi being a prominent education hub of North and with the unique status of being the capital, the closeness to best MBA colleges in North India makes it even more profitable for the aspirants.
North India is steadily witnessing the rise of new MBA colleges and specialized MBA courses standing in line with the top MBA colleges in business. North India boasts of more than 200 MBA colleges. Here is a brief list of some well-known B-schools located in North India.
MBA Colleges In North Zone
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
- Management Development Institute, Gurugram
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
- International Management Institute, New Delhi
- Taxila Business School, Jaipur
- Amity University, Gautam Budh Nagar
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala
- Fore School of Management, New Delhi
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
- Chandigarh University, Mohali
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Chitkara University, Rajpura
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Jaipuria Institute of Management
- Babasheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
- Galgotias University, Gautam Budh Nagar
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIMJ), Jammu
- Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur
- Jagannath International Management School, Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- Manipal University Jaipur
- New Delhi Institute Of Management, Delhi
- Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences, Solan
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra
- University of Jammu, Jammu
- YMCA University of Science & Tech (Formerly YMCA Institute of Engineering), Faridabad
With so many number of worthy and respectable colleges, confusion among the students regarding which B-School to opt for, is understandable. Therefore, make a decision wisely and do not fall prey to false advertisements. Refer to some respectable rankings to refer to some authentic surveys for Ranking for top B-Schools.
Know the ins-and-outs of the MBA colleges by establishing a intelligible basis for comparing B-schools of North India. First is the college perception or the reputation of the B-school amongst educational circles and various recruiters. Secondly, the alumni reviews help measure the performance of students who graduated from the college. Thirdly, the academic plan needs to be in conformity with industry-oriented learning and concepts. Most of all, placements are a very important deciding factor. The placement cell’s performance provides an overall assessment of quality of placements in general.
From the above list, go through the selection criteria of each college. Every college has a different selection process but most of them except scores from the leading MBA entrance tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP etc.
- How To Select Non-IIM Colleges After CAT
- IIM Common Asmission Process (CAP)
- IIM Waitlist Movement: Meaning and Past Trends
- IIM Seats and Fees
- Admission in IIMs without CAT
- What if your CAT Score is low?
- Most Common MBA Interview Questions Asked in Personal Interview
- How An MBA Should Prepare For An Interview?